Hello I`m Paula and it would be a pleasure to meet you, but initially we can discuss your confidential wishes and thoughts over the phone 07766 88 5631 or 01953 788722 in a totally non-obligatory way. Or please email me if you find that easier email@example.com
You can then decide, if you feel it may be helpful to work together or not. If so, we can then discuss and be pro active to help you get to where you want to be. I endeavour to enable you to do this in the quickest, but best possible way for you. I don`t allocate so many sessions, as it is totally driven by you, as and when you may need any support and I`m flexible in how that works for you.
I am experienced and qualified in many specialist disciplines and have been running my practice since 2002, so 20 years.
I therefore, can offer you a truly holistic approach to improve mental and physical health and wellbeing by the use of a range of therapeutic interventions, anxiety management techniques, coaching, careers guidance and more.
I am also qualified and experienced Herbalist and use naturopathic approaches and make up individual formulas for a wide range of physical and mental health conditions.
In the workshops and talks and walks, I enjoy enabling and empowering others to use herbs and natural approaches to improve their wellbeing too.
I also offer a range of relaxing `hands on` approaches, such as Reflexology.
We can combine these in one session or stay with one, whatever you feel most comfortable with.
Examples of combined approaches.
1. I have seen individuals that have come for a Herbal treatment for stress and anxiety and `adaptogen` herbs for energy and stamina, as feel depleted. However, working together we have then explored and gained understanding of these difficult, uncomfortable feelings, behaviours, emotions and learnt ways to manage them, which can then also resolve the physical symptoms.
2 .Many individuals have also found that a relaxing Hypnotherapy audio to listen to when they return home, with positive suggestions, reinforcing any positive changes discussed in our session, is very useful and life changing.
Or after a `talking` session, a shorter `taster` relaxing Reflexology and Indian Head massage treatment can also really help on a different level. Also having a wander amongst the wild herb garden during or afterwards can enhance the experience and help to feel relaxed before returning to hectic lives.
1. I also specialise in working in a tri- partite relationship with you and nature, as I offer sessions outside, as mentioned below.
I run group sessions on Health and wellbeing on-line and in the clinic, especially to women 50+. However, using the wild herb garden to explore the 4 different Worlds, can offer a much deeper connection to those who prefer that approach
An area which I have personally experienced, is of feeling `stuck`, lacking motivation, energy and purpose. So have needed to find ways to re create new meaning/purpose, especially when there has been great changes and challenges in my life, as we find meaning, by having the courage to face these. I have done a lot of research and gained training in this area and have done my own self exploration, so as to support others to find their own meaning.
I have devised a rhyme! By accepting our own mortality, we can face life with more vitality.
I have also found the principles of Positive psychology and ways one can flourish can also be helpful to move forward in an authentic way.
In the Wellbeing groups or individually, we can explore values and beliefs and what matters or is important to you. How you can create new meaning in your life, by understanding yourself better...
2. I have experience and training in working with individuals to help to process negative emotions and behaviours associated with Trauma/PTSD, using EMDR, visual imagery or whatever meets your individual needs
3. I also have 30+ years working with Neuro-diverse individuals, gaining understanding behind the unhelpful labels. I feel mental and physical health medical labels, can blind us to true potential.
I have had the pleasure of working with those ASD or Aspergers individuals in a wide range of settings ...Job coaching in the workplace, Careers advice with young people and adults, Coaching, Therapy, Psychoeducation, Herbal medicine and more...
I have delivered a lot of ASD/Neuro-diversity training, with an individual with Aspergers, to raise awareness of making `reasonable adjustments` and creating change to accommodate the incredible skills and abilities of Neuro-diverse individuals
I offer individual consultations, bespoke short courses, workshops, talks and herbal walks
Based in a rural setting, with easy access and parking. The clinic is in a separate annexe with a kitchen pharmacy and consulting and therapy rooms.
I am also able to travel to you and offer drop in sessions, talks, workshops in villages, using a mobile service, if requested.
Please check my instagram..Paula.Stone.18488 where I show the different herbs/wildlife on my smallholding and how Nature may help therapeutically
Please click on tabs above, for more information
Safe, confidential spaces to meet with me
I offer online therapy, coaching support and careers advice, via zoom or by other remote means, as appropriate.
Apart from seeing individuals/groups in my clinic, face to face, we can also meet outside.
There are safe places, with cover and heating, if weather is poor, such as a solar tunnel full of herbs and a yurt.
A walk around the wild garden, full of native herbs, flowers and trees is always available, if interested, if it can be of some therapeutic help to have that connection with nature.
Health and wellbeing workshops use this setting to explore the 4 Worlds- Physical, Personal, Social and Spiritual.
I am also offering herbal consultations, where individual herbal formulas can then be made up and posted to you.
I also offer herbal workshops/courses here on the smallholding. I have done a risk assessment, which I can share with you.
I am a member of the Brookhouse Hypnotherapy Group. We are running a fundraising appeal on behalf of the Samaritans and the work that they do in supporting people which is particularly important during this difficult time.
Everyone who donates, no matter how small, will be given free access to a toolbox of resources, created by the members of the group, of several activities to support you now, and in the future.
There are a variety of resources and audios, including help with sleep and anxiety.
Follow the following link to be taken to the donation page which has more information.
The link is: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/brookhouse-hypnotherapy-covid-19
Your link to the toolbox will be provided in the thank you email.
Paula Stone from Meadowsweet holistic health and The Brookhouse Hypnotherapy Group
There are no testimonials here because:
1. They are considered unethical by many therapy related bodies (particularly the UK Council for Psychotherapy)
2. They can be fabricated
3. The Advertising Standards Authority require any testimonial to be verifiable and that would conflict with the confidentiality offered to clients.
4. As a society we are getting used to sites such as Trip advisor, but the difference is that those reviews are independent. On a practitioner’s site, they are responsible for the content and would naturally only put up good reviews.
5. A good, well trained therapist will have a wide range of approaches that they use to match to each particular client’s needs. Therapy is not like buying a kettle, and one person’s individual experience is unlikely to match your own, so reading other peoples’ experiences may be misleading rather than helpful.
6. When a person comes for any of the therapies, herbal medicine, coaching or careers advice, Paula endeavours to provide the best service possible, based on the wide range of experience and qualifications. For this service, the Therapist is appropriately compensated monetarily and hence, it could be seen as inappropriate to then ask individuals to provide testimonials.
Positive feedback is achieved, but this is what is expected as a norm, but Paula continues to reflect on any feedback and so learn to improve her practice and regularly attends `Continued Professional Development`(CPD) courses (at masters level for the Hypno-Psychotherapy) to meet the various Professional institutions standards. Paula has twice a month confidential hourly supervision sessions, which she also pays for, with a highly qualified UKCP supervisor, to make sure she is abiding by the standards and ethics required by the Professional bodies and through these discussions and expert feedback, to continue to improve and provide the best service possible to the customer.
|File Size:||230 kb|
Walnut Tree Farm,
01953 788722 07766 88 5631