Paula is offering online therapy and coaching support, via zoom.
Also offering telephone herbal consultations, where individual herbal formulas can be made up and posted to you.
Paula is experienced and qualified in many specialist disciplines and has been running her practice since 2002. This enables her to offer a truly holistic approach working with individuals living in the Norfolk/ Suffolk area, with mental or physical health issues. Helping to support individuals to improve their mental and physical health and wellbeing by the use of a range of therapeutic interventions, anxiety management techniques or coaching or careers guidance. Paula is also qualified and experienced in herbal medicine. She also offers a range of relaxing `hands on` approaches, such as Reflexology.
Individual consultations, bespoke short courses, workshops, talks and herbal walks available.
Based in a rural setting, with easy access and parking. The clinic is in a separate annexe with a kitchen pharmacy and consulting and therapy rooms.
Paula is also able to travel to you and offers drop in sessions, talks, workshops in villages, using a mobile service, if requested.
Please check her instagram..Paula.Stone.18488
Quick summary of services, but please click on tabs above, for more information
Therapist studying Psychotherapy at masters level and offers a wide range of empathetic therapeutic interventions and approaches in a confidential and calm environment. Specialist working with PTSD.
Hypnotherapist helping you to make the changes you want, on a subconscious level and also a specialist in Weight Management
Life Coach helping to enable you to feel motivated to set goals to get to where you want to be. Also can offer online sessions for those living further away
See also `hands on` therapies, such as Reflexology, Indian Head massage and Herbal ear candling, under Destress
Careers Adviser/Teacher/Trainer/TSI Job Coach
Working with all ages in a range of situations. Has specialised working in special schools and colleges(especially with young people and adults with ASD) and with unemployed adults and those in education, training and in employment.
Support adults with mental or physical health issues or disabilities in finding and maintaining employment. Also redundancy support to adults to help consider opportunities and ways to return to work, training or education.
Looking at employability skills and using potential and increasing self efficacy.
Post Graduate Diploma in Careers guidance and very experienced to offer careers information, advice and guidance to all individuals in and out of work. Looking at all options, including work, training and education.
Herbs and Health
Medical Herbalist creating natural herbal individual formulas for a wide range of mental and physical health issues.Excellent `adaptogen` herbs which may help with ongoing stress and so adrenal support. Also offer courses, talks,workshops and walks. Evening courses and workshops also run at Easton college campus. Courses offered on Paula s smallholding, where herbs and wildflowers are grown..
Naturopathic/Natural Healing techniques, using a range of herbal formulas for body cleanses and use other natural approaches.
Iridology looking at the Iris to look at constitution to help choose suitable herbs and naturopathic remedies for the individual.
Qualified Teacher in schools and colleges and experienced Trainer in a range of situations and offering a range of bespoke training courses.
2 hour evening or day courses over 6 weeks, workshops, talks and a range of other bespoke courses.
See Training tab...here are some examples.
1. Herbs, their history, identification, uses and making up own herbal remedies
2. Improve health and wellbeing and so improve happiness, includes tasters, theories and practical strategies,using all the above knowledge
3. Train Practitioners in the Rickter scale process, a motivational tool, to help measure `soft outcomes` and `distance travelled`
4. Weight Management
5. Stress management
Stress/Anxiety Management Consultant includes giving talks and information on ways to manage stress and anxiety and help to gain more balance, including using relaxation techniques, mindfulness and much more
Specialist working with individuals with PTSD, using approaches such as EMDR and visual imagery
Hands on... Reflexology and Indian Head Massage and Reiki and specialist Herbal ear candling, so using touch to help feel a deep calmness and relaxation. Some individuals find it helpful to have a `hands on` treatment, straight after a `talking therapy` session to help re-balance.
Also see `therapies` as above
There are no testimonials here because:
1. They are considered unethical by many therapy related bodies (particularly the UK Council for Psychotherapy)
2. They can be fabricated
3. The Advertising Standards Authority require any testimonial to be verifiable and that would conflict with the confidentiality offered to clients.
4. As a society we are getting used to sites such as Trip advisor, but the difference is that those reviews are independent. On a practitioner’s site, they are responsible for the content and would naturally only put up good reviews.
5. A good, well trained therapist will have a wide range of approaches that they use to match to each particular client’s needs. Therapy is not like buying a kettle, and one person’s individual experience is unlikely to match your own, so reading other peoples’ experiences may be misleading rather than helpful.
6. When a person comes for any of the therapies, herbal medicine, coaching or careers advice, Paula endeavours to provide the best service possible, based on the wide range of experience and qualifications. For this service, the Therapist is appropriately compensated monetarily and hence, it could be seen as inappropriate to then ask individuals to provide testimonials.
Positive feedback is achieved, but this is what is expected as a norm, but Paula continues to reflect on any feedback and so learn to improve her practice and regularly attends `Continued Professional Development`(CPD) courses (at masters level for the Hypno-Psychotherapy) to meet the various Professional institutions standards. Paula has twice a month confidential hourly supervision sessions, which she also pays for, with a highly qualified UKCP supervisor, to make sure she is abiding by the standards and ethics required by the Professional bodies and through these discussions and expert feedback, to continue to improve and provide the best service possible to the customer.
Walnut Tree Farm,
01953 788722 07766 88 5631